loading...

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Zack_Knight_-_Love_Controller_(OFFICIAL_VIDEO)

Zack_Knight_-_Love_Controller_(OFFICIAL_VIDEO)




Music: Zack Knight Lyrics: Zack Knight Directed by Luke Biggins & Roger Russel (RR Productions) dont think i dont know what ur doing playing with my mind like a video game me and you girl we like a movie u got me doing things i never do i can’t believe how u did that pulling me in like we bout to go got me off track when ur with me u got me feeling some kinda way with your love controller u got a hold can’t let u go cause baby when we're together u makin me feel some kinda way kinda way baby wine for me wine for me in that kinda way wine for me baby wine for me now u got me runnin runnin through the motions takin ur time u dont make no mistakes Cause love runs deeper than the ocean was just doing fine till u come my way i can’t believe how u did that pulling me in like we bout to go got me off track when ur with me u got me feeling some kinda way with your love controller u got a hold can’t let u go cause baby when we're together u makin me feel some kinda way kinda way baby wine for me wine for me in that kinda way wine for me baby wine for me

Zack_Knight_-_Love_Controller_(OFFICIAL_VIDEO).



 


No comments:

Post a Comment